Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

Free E-book Vascular Ultrasound

Suscribe to our Newsletter and you'll receive our FREE E-BOOK!

Subscribe to our Newsletter and download our e-book for free

How to Diagnose a Femoral-Popliteal DVT Course + CME Quiz

Learn the main direct ultrasound diagnostic criteria used to diagnose a femoral-popliteal DVT.

Price

£19.95
Rated 4.50 out of 5

Get Started

£19.95Add to cart

About How to Diagnose a Femoral-Popliteal DVT Course +CME QUIz

Aim of this course

Diagnosing a femoral-popliteal DVT short course is designed to provide the essential ultrasound criteria used to detect a deep vein thrombosis (DVT) of the femoral-popliteal segment.

Enrol on this multiple-choice question test to assess your knowledge on Femoral-Popliteal DVT. After successfully passing this test (>80% correct answers) you will be awarded 1 CME credit and a certificate of completion.

How is the course structured?

This course is made of 1 e-booklet, supported by 2 hands-on commented video lectures. This course demonstrates the normal ultrasound findings of the lower limb venous flow and anatomy, as well as the ultrasound appearance of a deep vein thrombosis of the femoral and popliteal veins.

At the end of this course, the knowledge to detect and describe a DVT of the femoral and popliteal veins will be acquired.

The content of the course is continuously implemented and updated.

Gain an European Certificate

Our courses are accredited by the European accreditation council for continuing medical education to provide CME credits.

£19.95Add to cart

certificate-ABC

Medical e-learning is now widely used by students and healthcare professionals as:

• it offers the possibility to learn at their own pace
    without the barriers of location
  • takes 40% to 60% lesser time for employees and students than conventional learning.

Course includes

Course length

Access anywhere

Who may benefit from this course?

Any healthcare professional who is approaching vascular ultrasound for the first time as well as healthcare professionals who want to improve their knowledge and skills in different areas of vascular ultrasound. Our subscribers are:

• trainee medical doctors
  • vascular and general sonographers
  • nurses
  • as well as consultant medical doctors
  • as vascular surgeons,
  • cardiologists,
  • internists,
  • angiologists,
  • radiologists,
  • or somewhat all healthcare professionals involved in the diagnosis and management of peripheral vascular diseases.

£19.95Add to cart

How to Diagnose a Femoral-Popliteal DVT Course review

Learner Reviews

Course Rating

★★★★★

1. George-Lucian PANĂ

Very comprehensive and easy to understand, this course has an important value in personal development.
  2. Abby Beulah Vinoya

I had issues regarding the certificate but it was resolved immediately. Thank you so much for a fast response and assistance. I really loved the course!
  3. Tayyaba Warraich

Great to enhance our basic doppler knowledge

work at:

I have finished my first short course and I want to tell you that it was wonderful, It was a wonderful learning experience. Courses are of high quality, easy to follow I obtained a lot of information, well exemplified in the presentations. The course is very helpful for both beginners and advanced. Congratulate. I can’t wait for the next news in vascular ultrasound.
Dr Andreea Giba-Pascutoi
MD, Surgeon,

Lessons in this course

Start with free access to the sample lessons below. Purchase via credit-card for immediate access to the full course.