We would like to share with you some more facts on the diagnostic approach of DVT for the occasion of deep vein thrombosis awareness month , in more details the ultrasound criteria used to diagnose a DVT 🎗️ There are direct…
Common femoral artery occlusion and retrograde flow in the profunda femoris artery: Doppler waveforms scenario
Case study description: In this case a set of pulse wave Doppler waveforms sampled in a patient with an occluded common femoral artery are shown. The Doppler waveforms are sampled in the distal external iliac artery proximally to the occluded…
Case study description: This video shows a B-mode longitudinal view of the left common carotid artery and its bifurcation into the ECA and ICA.Video length: 2 mins Audio: Yes, with voice-over explanation Jump to video below > This video shows a B-mode…
Lower limb venous ultrasound assessment in patients with chronic venous disease. A summary of the latest ESVS guidelines by the ABC team.
Case study description: A summary of the latest ESVS guidelines by the ABC team.Image case study: No video or audio Finally the new ESVS guidelines on Chronic Venous Disease of the Lower Limbs have been published “De Maeseneer MG et…
A large partially thrombosed fusiform aneurysm of the popliteal artery. Presented by Fabrizio D’Abate Accredited Clinical Vascular Scientist.
Case study description: This video shows the ultrasound assessment of a large partially thrombosed aneurysm of the popliteal artery. The video demonstrates the different steps to follow when performing an ultrasound assessment of a popliteal artery aneurysm which includes B-mode,…
Case study description: Short video on DVT in intravenous drug users Video length: 3:45 mins Audio: Yes, with voice-over explanation Jump to video below > Addiction to intravenously administered drugs is a serious epidemiological problem causing several health complications. Among these, deep…
Your Ultimate Guide to Carotid plaque Ultrasound Assessment
By: C. Vitale & F. D'Abate
Explore the world of carotid atherosclerotic plaques with ABC Vascular’s latest eBook, “A Practical Guide on the Ultrasound Assessment of Carotid Atherosclerotic Plaques”. This guide offers healthcare professionals a comprehensive understanding of carotid plaque ultrasound assessment and its role in cardiovascular risk management.
- Advanced Diffusion-Weighted MRI for Cancer Microstructure Assessment in Body Imaging, and Its Relationship With Histology November 30, 2023
- Optoacoustic biomarkers of lipids, hemorrhage and inflammation in carotid atherosclerosis November 29, 2023
- The Retrograde Approach to Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Interventions: Technical Analysis and Procedural Outcomes November 29, 2023
- Radiomic signatures reveal multiscale intratumor heterogeneity associated with tissue tolerance and survival in re-irradiated nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a multicenter study November 28, 2023
- Salvage Radical Prostatectomy for Recurrent Prostate Cancer: A Systematic Review (French ccAFU) November 25, 2023
- From Recognition to Remedy: The Significance of Biomarkers in Neurodegenerative Disease Pathology November 25, 2023
- Arteriovenous Length Ratio: A Novel Method for Evaluating Retinal Vasculature Morphology and Its Diagnostic Potential in Eye-Related Diseases November 24, 2023
- Cardiac PET Myocardial Blood Flow Quantification Assessment of Early Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy November 24, 2023